After a month of development, Choqok 0.4 with bunch of improvements is now ready to use.
- Support for all functionalities of “Direct Messages” implemented.
- support for recognizing link of Identi.ca’s Tags and Groups implemented.
- First run wizard.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Notifications and Updating time-lines via system tray context menu.
- Support for TightURL (a free url shortening service) implemented.
- Bunch of known bugs fixed.
Also some of users requested features implemented, some of them are at minor changes section:
- The “Quick Tweet” widget will remember its size.
- A global shortcut (Meta+Ctrl+C) sets for Toggle mainwindow visibility.
- Support for using secure connections (HTTPS) is Back, it was disabled because the Identi.ca server doesn’t support it before.
- Result of posting new status with Quick Tweet, will effect on system tray Icon.
- Add “Mark All As Read” action to the File Menu. (Thanks to “Casey Link” for patch)
- An “in reply to” link added to sign of reply statuses, and @USER links points to user account (Instead of main notice/status)
Thanks to all users that report bugs, and send their feature requests to me.