I’m proud to bring you first Choqok 1.0 beta, a.k.a “Tulip“.
Long time passed after previous release, I know. The main reasons are some personal problems. BTW, Here it is:
What’s new in this release:
- Many of reported and known bugs have been fixed.
- Actions to subscribe/unsubscribe and block a user, added to User menu. (FEATURE:208126)
- Choqok startup depends on count of posts shown in any timeline, So with help of Roozbeh Shafiee (ROSHA) an Splash screen added to Choqok.
- There is a new feature in new versions of StatusNet/Identica (>0.9) That you can attach a file(such as image) to a dent. Support for this added to Choqok too.
- Ability to select which timelines we like to have in one account.
- And 2 new timelines for Twitter and Statusnet/Identica accounts: Public timeline and Favorites.(Their disabled by default)
- View a conversation thread, as well as what we had in 0.6.6 version. (FEATURE:194031)
- Saving search tabs on quit, and re-open them after restart! (FEATURE:221360)
- Saving read/unread status of posts on quit. [by Daniel Schaal]
- Show avatar of user’s posts at right instead of left! To distinguish them easier.
- Optional ReTweet/ReDent prefix. (FEATURE:215855)
- Configure and About options for shortener plugins!
New Plugins in this release:
- “ImagePreview” plugin to show a thumbnail preview for images. (Currently: Twitpic.com and YFrog.com are supported)
- “Twitpic” plugin to upload and share photos to Twitpic.com service!
New Shortener Plugins:
- ur1.ca [by Bhaskar Kandiyal] (FEATURE:194064)
- Yourls shortener! [by Marcello Ceschia] (FEATURE:221389)
You can download the source package here, or try binary packages that users and distribution maintainers will deploy.
Yes, You can make a donation and help me to keep it up and even better: