We are proud to be with you for more than one year with Choqok.
As you know, Choqok is a free/open source application!
It’s development was fast before. But As you noticed, The development speed has been reduced for several months.
But we have a new idea to speed it up again, and have a great 1.0 release as soon as possible.
I have written 2 posts about this idea, and about how it works, and how users can participate in it. One that explains the idea and a newer that announces start of it.
- Someone starts a new topic in New Idea forum with information about what’s in his/her mind to be implemented in Choqok.
- He/She announces it anywhere thinks that interested people can find it (i.e. Identi.ca) to get here and help us in development.
- Then we (interested users and me) will discuss about it and it’s implementation and will set the donation amount it requires to be implemented.
- Now we have to collect donation for it: Anyone who wants to have that feature sooner (and likes to help to its development) can donate to it. He/She should note in donation comment about what feature/idea he/she donates to!
- When donation is about to reach the requirement, I will start to implement the idea, and it’s topic in forum will be moved to Under Development forum. still we can discuss about it there!
- And when its implementation is done! I’ll announce it there(in topic) and move topic to Implemented forum.
I hope to have a faster progress for Choqok, with your help.