Choqok 1.0 RC1 codenamed “Huma” released, And it’s the last step towards version 1.0
We planned to release the final version 1.0 at 26-Dec (Its Second Birthday Anniversary), So with this release Choqok entered into a hard feature freeze. And we’ll be happy to get bug reports. So don’t hesitate on bug reporting.
We have 5 new plugins with this release:
- OCS Plugin to support “Open Collaboration Services Activities API” (For opendesktop.org)
- IMStatus plugin to set your latest post to status message in IM clients (Kopete, Pidgin, Psi and Skype)
- Twitgoo image uploader
- Mobypicture image uploader
- Posterous image uploader
Other changes since previous beta release are:
- Support for Twitter Lists
- Support for LibIndicate to use as an alternate notification system. (It’s Optional)
- Option to show timelines in reverse order
- Additional action in input boxes’ context menu that will shorten all selected URLs or all URLs if there’s no selection.
- “Hide Post” action for post widgets. So, You can hide one post or all posts from a person! Via Context menu.
- BiDi support is back.
- Support for Twitgoo service in imagepreview plugin. (Alex Infantes)
- Digg shortener plugin removed: “As of May 17th, 2010, the Digg short URL feature will be available only for URLs that refer to stories submitted to Digg” http://about.digg.com/blog/update-diggs-short-url-service
- Send reply to original author of repeated posts + cc to repeater.
- And there’s other fixes and improvements around current functionalities.